Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

Does anyone know around what time the spring stuff will come out? I want to go to Barneys in Chicago to see what stuff they will have when the spring stuff comes out. Do you think they will have the same stock as say New York?

I am looking for the khaki/green with straps in Lanvin size 9 or 10. I ordered through barneys and later I was told they are sold out. :( Can anyone please help me to get a pair? Your help will be deeply appreciated...

I would like one too in a Lanvin size 8 though.

Eeew.

I dislike.

It looks like a black/maroon version of these Marc Jacobs I saw.

Can't we just have similar stuff to last season?

- Ben

00180m.jpg

Look almost exactly like these Dries Van Noten lace ups I saw at Jeffrey last season. Actually...... they're exactly the same, the DVN's and these Lanvins.

- Ben

The color is definitely different. The Lanvin's look a lot more yellow-gold. But either way, yea, they're gold.

00440m.jpg

I only like this. But I need to kop the socks

Hell, I think the socks for this season will sell out before the most popular shoes.

It'll be a tough call between those socks and the Patrik Ervell mesh socks. Then again, it'll probably be a call of $175 vs. $40.

It'll be a tough call between those socks and the Patrik Ervell mesh socks. Then again, it'll probably be a call of $175 vs. $40.

Haha, I would say more like $300-400 vs. $70.

haha

Truthfully, am I the only one here who won't be running out to buy the mesh socks? I just don't like 'em much. They're just gonna be covered up by your pants pretty much all the time.

=\

- Ben

that's why pants => tuck into socks

keep those ankles cool in the summer while showing off your shoes

haha

Truthfully, am I the only one here who won't be running out to buy the mesh socks? I just don't like 'em much. They're just gonna be covered up by your pants pretty much all the time.

=\

- Ben

This is superfuture at work son, one person says they're dope and well you know the rest.

:)7768-472643-d.jpg

it got a differnt sole 2

Them are hideous they look so cheap. You sure they're LaNvin?

Wait abit before calling it a re-hash, this is only LVR's buy so there is pleanty more to come.

i meant more a rehash in styles , + lookin at those pics theres some nice elements not fealtured on the FW ones .. so i didnt mean it in a negative way.

I think everyone forgets that Lanvin has done the sneakers far before this season (at least the low tops). It's just not untill now that people have taken notice here.

I KOP DOS NAVYS. LAVIN!

so i recieved the white ones. turns out they didnt quite meet my expectations after all, and they gonna have to go back :( guess just gonna have to wait till ss08

so i recieved the white ones. turns out they didnt quite meet my expectations after all, and they gonna have to go back :( guess just gonna have to wait till ss08

Didn't meet your expectations? Why? the white one with strap? I have the one without and I absolutely love it!