Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

Going to HK next week, gonna check out the Lanvin (which would be on sale there). Let me know if you guys need anything you need me to pick up. But please make sure you guys already know the ref number, sizing that you need etc. As I'm going for a holiday and just doing this for favors for you Lavin lovin freaks. PM me with your wish list and I'll let you know whether I can find it or not.:)

Gave up on the highs w/strap, I need black satin/suede mafuckers.

i really like those white on bronze shoes. im feelin those net socks also. i can create a bunch of looks with those.

yeah those whites straps are as rare as the pink.

Any idea what the white and bronze ones will cost? If I get any Lanvin shoes for the spring these will be the first ones.

I neeed to kop doze fucking socks

yeah those socks are kewl. tuckin is no longer just for higtops and boots. tuck dem slacks, tuck dem lavins. kop dem lavins.

Yea, that's a fuckin' great look. I'd like to cop the navy suede/patent shoe.

00220m.jpg

If those white/bronze make it to sale, I'll kop. The footwear for Spring is going to be dope.

And yea, I agree about the socks although I bet they are going to be outrageous...I'll opt for the Ervell socks.

I'm gonna go broke this Spring from footwear alone. Lavin b takin my money fam!

I can't even imagine what other colors are even going to be available in the lace up shoes and the sneakers..

i located the lavin coat i was looking for in a size 48. i can't remember what size i tried on at barneys, but the question is, do i ROBOKOP? it's also at a cheaper price than the barneys sale price.

i located the lavin coat i was looking for in a size 48. i can't remember what size i tried on at barneys, but the question is, do i ROBOKOP? it's also at a cheaper price than the barneys sale price.

ROBOKOP!!!! But on a serious note the coat looked amazing and I think you would wear it well.

HAHAHA - i thought your said wtaps rather then w/strap and I'm thinking thats a huge fucking jump in shoe selection.

Haha, unfortunately that's a big fuck no my friend. It does look like it though.

It's too bad lanvin shoe construction doesn't parallel the caliber of the clothing.

Am I way too late to find a pair of black Lanvin highs? I like all of the black pairs: the patent strapped, patent nonstrapped with white toecap (mesh sides), and the satin with white midsole. Any idea where I can still locate any one of these? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

there is a pair of the high all black non-strap (black sole) in a 8 at lanvin.

How much are they?

You know my opinion, the concept behind the coat is to subtly allude to womenswear. Its not a "dressy" coat and not a casual one. More a "luxurious" one, pretty hard to wear imho. It looks good when taken by itself though...

when i tried it on, i didn't get the women's wear feel at all. i thought it had a pretty good mixture of dressy and casual; a piece that i could wear to work and casually. i guess, what do you find hard to wear about it? btw, i'm still deliberating on this, the jury is out...

Supposedly Lanvin Sneakers have the same soles as common projects. Is this true? They do look really similar... if they are, then that means they have the same sizing