Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you looking for the latest sneakers check out a Barneys near you. The BH store has only a few pairs of the gold toe sneaker left in stock. Your best bet would be to place your order asap because they're selling as fast as they un-box them. Suggest you try the new Las Vegas and SF store for more sizes. You can also try Jeffreys in NY but they only have a few big sizes left.

The hitops ardeetee posted looks purple and grey. I called the paris store and every barney's new york and I get the same answer (they don't have that color) barneys had copper toe ones and a royal patent blue /grey. paris had the same plus the black glittery pair. So my questions is the photo that ardeetee post is that the blue pair and something wrong with the photo? I order the the copper toe and the blue ones from barneys. Do anybody have a photo of the 3 new pairs this coming out in a couple of weeks.

Man, I'm telling you I would have never imagine spending over $200 for sneaks but these sneakers has me crazy hooked. I'm up to 10 pairs now. Ardeet hooked me up with the Glitter pair over the holidays and they're pretty sweet. BTW, The sneakers are Midnight Blue patent leather(looks almost like purple) and grey suede toe. I bought those from Barneys in Vegas and a must have!!!!

-G

Man, I'm telling you I would have never imagine spending over $200 for sneaks but these sneakers has me crazy hooked. I'm up to 10 pairs now. Ardeet hooked me up with the Glitter pair over the holidays and they're pretty sweet. BTW, The sneakers are Midnight Blue patent leather(looks almost like purple) and grey suede toe. I bought those from Barneys in Vegas and a must have!!!!

-G

-G

u stoopid niggah

came so close to buying those coppertoes at barneys today, but shit, $730+tax on a floor model thats already got noticeable wear and tear on it, fuck that