Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoebaloo is a Dutch shoe store. There are four stores in Amsterdam and one in Rotterdam.

4834664_ceca4eff3d.jpg

(Shoebaloo @ PC Hooftstraat, A'dam)

I reckon I will be receiving a few pickup requests pretty soon? ;)

I really dont believe this, i STAYED on that road (Hotel Museum, im pretty sure it' s this street) and i MUST have walked past this place!! nooooes! :mad: :mad:

there are some different between the one i got from ebay & the one (not the same color) in shop, the insole...

but i saw another ebay seller from euro got the exact same one with box, so i think it should be fine

forgot to mation, Korean desgin, chinese manufactored lanvin fake low top black was out long time ago. the sole is different....

dropped by the paris shop today while doing some xmas shopping, they had several pairs of the exclusive silver glitter ones everywhere including the window displays. still have the non-strap white hi, non-strap royal blue mesh hi, all black non-strap hi, non-strap brown hi, mustard strap, white patent strap on display in a 6 (looked like someone wore them, weird), navy low with patent toe, and some other lows as well.

still no sign of a "mid-season release" yet

dropped by the paris shop today while doing some xmas shopping, they had several pairs of the exclusive silver glitter ones everywhere including the window displays. still have the non-strap white hi, non-strap royal blue mesh hi, all black non-strap hi, non-strap brown hi, mustard strap, white patent strap on display in a 6 (looked like someone wore them, weird), navy low with patent toe, and some other lows as well.

still no sign of a "mid-season release" yet