Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

Didn't meet your expectations? Why? the white one with strap? I have the one without and I absolutely love it!

whites without strap, the ones golvengloves have. just felt like somethings missing. :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dun Kop if they dont got da straps

possibly so. if they had the strap maybe id be more hesitant in returning. though strap or not, those coppertoes are lickable

Whered you kop anyway?

I really fucking want the silver ones.

barneys.com, they had it on sale in a size 9. itll probably be up again soon, if anyones interested

I think everyone forgets that Lanvin has done the sneakers far before this season (at least the low tops). It's just not untill now that people have taken notice here.

Actually the inaugural season's shoes appeared to be slightly different and a lot more conservative hence the reason nobody noticed. I handled a pair last year and it did not compare to the recent offerings.

just called the chicago store, they still have the khaki straps in 8 (US9), if anyones interested

(312) 587-1700

Actually the inaugural season's shoes appeared to be slightly different and a lot more conservative hence the reason nobody noticed. I handled a pair last year and it did not compare to the recent offerings.

Yea I definitely agree but for the most part the shape and toe is the same. But the materials on the shoes this season are by far better than the last and it looks like SS08 is going to be another step forward.

Good question! Also, does anyone know if the Lanvin shop opened in Bergdorf?

I dunno yet, but I'll be in the city tomorrow and I'm definitely going to drop into BG's men's store, so I'll post the status of the store soon. I'll definitely kop them Lavins if they've got 'em

I saw those hi tops on LVR earlier, they're pretty fuckin amazing looking. And they're getting them in white AND black. Bad thing is they're preorders and won't be shipped until march.

=[

- Ben

I dunno yet, but I'll be in the city tomorrow and I'm definitely going to drop into BG's men's store, so I'll post the status of the store soon. I'll definitely kop them Lavins if they've got 'em

I saw those hi tops on LVR earlier, they're pretty fuckin amazing looking. And they're getting them in white AND black. Bad thing is they're preorders and won't be shipped until march.

=[

- Ben

I thought they were navy? The pulldown menu I think said that at least...