Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

Going to HK next week, gonna check out the Lanvin (which would be on sale there). Let me know if you guys need anything you need me to pick up. But please make sure you guys already know the ref number, sizing that you need etc. As I'm going for a holiday and just doing this for favors for you Lavin lovin freaks. PM me with your wish list and I'll let you know whether I can find it or not.:)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, that's a fuckin' great look. I'd like to cop the navy suede/patent shoe.

00220m.jpg

If those white/bronze make it to sale, I'll kop. The footwear for Spring is going to be dope.

And yea, I agree about the socks although I bet they are going to be outrageous...I'll opt for the Ervell socks.

i located the lavin coat i was looking for in a size 48. i can't remember what size i tried on at barneys, but the question is, do i ROBOKOP? it's also at a cheaper price than the barneys sale price.

ROBOKOP!!!! But on a serious note the coat looked amazing and I think you would wear it well.

Am I way too late to find a pair of black Lanvin highs? I like all of the black pairs: the patent strapped, patent nonstrapped with white toecap (mesh sides), and the satin with white midsole. Any idea where I can still locate any one of these? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

i located the lavin coat i was looking for in a size 48. i can't remember what size i tried on at barneys, but the question is, do i ROBOKOP? it's also at a cheaper price than the barneys sale price.

You know my opinion, the concept behind the coat is to subtly allude to womenswear. Its not a "dressy" coat and not a casual one. More a "luxurious" one, pretty hard to wear imho. It looks good when taken by itself though...