Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the blue satin ones from SS07. My only regret is that I did not buy two. They are so incredibly wearable...goes with everything, really.

Does anyone know the name of the Italian factory that makes them? I know they do Common Projects and Raf main line as well.

lavin ppl tell me this :

how much are the contrast collar shirts ? like the ones that sort of have a metallic sheen to the collars.

anyone seen this jacket in person - looks alright in runway pic .

Depends on which shirt you are looking for. The silk shirts with contrast collars are around $800 retail. The cotton shirts with grosgrain collars can be had for $405 retail.

Also, there are sweaters with the same grosgrain collar that are around $840.

I've never seen that jacket either by the way, but it looks nice.

not to get off topic,but to whoever was asking about the shirts,i tried on a white button up with the ribbon like material and the cut of the shirt was better than i thought it looked on the hanger, the material the collar is made out of is not firm enough to hold its shape. Strange though,the cashmere(?) sweater with a similar collar worked out really well for me, and i loved it... I didn't cop though..

and I was not able to take pictures of the catalog. but you can see the boat shoes in the early still pics from the runway recap on www.gq.com though.I don't see the new low tops in there though,maybe i need to look again....