Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked the riding cap a lot. It's one of the few hats that I've tried on that fit my head well. Are they part of the Barneys sale? Does anyone know which colors are left at Rodeo?

Yea, they have a few left I believe. The color I saw when I was there was a blue-ish color and it looked great. I believe someone said the one in NY had a few more colors so might want to check with them as well.

And yea, it's part of the sale.

yeah, takes getting use to,just the way the hat is molded is on some next level. surprisingly enough i think barneys sold out on those hats. i didnt see anymore when i went.

I actually liked the riding cap a lot. It's one of the few hats that I've tried on that fit my head well. Are they part of the Barneys sale? Does anyone know which colors are left at Rodeo?

Also interested in this...

And...GG, you posted a lavin piece in chris's interesting/long cardi thread...where can I kopp? how much it cost?

They are $1400 or so I believe. Aloharag has them on sale right now though, for 40% off if you feel like $800 is good. :)

I tried on the mohair, cashmere cardigan and it is heavenly.

Tried on the silk shirts today; Didn't like em. They are way too short. I know it's the look he was going for but it just wasn't my thing. They felt fuckin' awesome though.

Joey- I also saw that fur collared parka you were wanting and....shit! That thing is incredible. Today was the first time I checked it out up close and I must say, that is one bad ass coat.

yup, that coat is straight baller status. i loved it when i first tried it on, but after a little bit of thought it seemed a bit too casual for me. the other coat i posted before was straight butters too. too bad someone robokopped at madison before i could. i have my eyes on a ccp fishtail now.

ya i kan. pluz i kan uze as toilet.

dat's pure genius if u thnk about it (and I dont throw that word around lightly)...

it lyke, no other designer ever thought about the functionality of an overcoat as a on-the-run toilet... what u spend on jacket, u will save yourself the pain of holding "it" in.