Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't been keeping up with this thread, until recent. not sure what's in NY, but boston still has an entire rack of lanvins. where as something like ann d is 1/4 rack (left). if that gives you a better idea. they got the ties too.

edit: everything ddohnggo said is there. only 20% on the coat though

Damn, that's where he got those huh? That's an incredible deal and I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled. I know by that time though all the SS08 stuff will be in or rolling in and I'll get distracted.

I do want a pair of those navy/patent shoes like on the SS08 runway show though; So nice looking.

I seriously wonder who is going to buy those sweat pants at even 50% off though! Maybe those will make it to 75%.

Why is everyone writing it lavin and not Lanvin?

Any fit pics with the shoes on from anybody?

You need to step your Lavin game up.

Ardee- Sales in Paris don't start till mid Jan. correct? I seem to remember it's the same time every season, I just can't remember the exact date.

You need to step your Lavin game up.

Ardee- Sales in Paris don't start till mid Jan. correct? I seem to remember it's the same time every season, I just can't remember the exact date.

Yeah, usually around Jan/Feb, not sure what Lavin will have left by that time though. Either way, it will be announced a few weeks before it starts so I'll be sure to mention it here when I find out.