Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

FOR anyone looking for khaki olive high w/ straps. I got a SA from barneys who got the last size 9. PM me quick so I can give you his info.You can take advantage of the 40% sale. meaning kop dem lanvins for $400! hurry!

btw. i saw 23 lanvin lows, maroon with the flap, navy blue with the rubber toe,and the checker white.all 40% holla

all lanvin 40%

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah barneys has a good deal going on right now, but my size isnt available on their site, and neither does their store :( might end up spending fullprice on aloharag

what size u lookin for? they had one more size 7

9 (US10)

called em up, said only khakis available were 13's. the whites were all gone.

where you kop dem, sf barneys had a rack full but the SA's put some a side the night before i think..one SA knew too much about lanvin,das why little suspicious..

hoho i cop dem lanvins, many many lavins! i am now eating nothing for the next 6 months. go cop dem lanvuns!

gg your words so true, dem lanvun shirts are cop worthy.

cuddly- I think dem Lavin shuz are 30% not 40%. All da cluthing is 40%.

Jet- The cut is different and they are long because they are meant to always be tucked in. Myself, this is the selling point for me; Having a long torso, I find it hard to find dress shirts (not everyone makes a tall) sometimes. I fit Lavin to the T.

I kop.Lavin is so hot.

word.......

cuddly- I think dem Lavin shuz are 30% not 40%. All da cluthing is 40%.

Jet- The cut is different and they are long because they are meant to always be tucked in. Myself, this is the selling point for me; Having a long torso, I find it hard to find dress shirts (not everyone makes a tall) sometimes. I fit Lavin to the T.

I kop.Lavin is so hot.

barneys boston apparently has a sick pair of black pants with a stripe down the side. can't remember the color, but it's almost $6 bills.

i'm going to go to barneys and kop.

lucky you aint my size! go kop they have like 5 pair. i forgot to try on the fuschia hat. next time maybe i cop for shits and giggles.