Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey- Thanks for posting that article, very interesting to say the least. I'm actually kind of surprised the US is thier second largest market. I think they could definitely use some more distribution in the US and it sounds like they're going to moving in that direction very soon.

Also interested to see the space in Bergdorf; I hope it's there by December. :)

A lot of good info in this thread though, even if it is 3 of us doing a lot of the posting.

yeah hopefully they can tone down the pricing as well.

That will kill the luxury image of Lanvin. They already have a huge following. They have a cult obsession with their clothing even though it already costs an arm & a leg. Like a grand for a cardigan but people still spend money on them. I hope they do tone the pricing down too it'd be nice.

I was also told that there is a chance for a mid-season release in "new materials". They have my phone number so I am waiting for an update from them. Hopefully I'll have something in the next few days.

Just spoke to the guy and even he is waiting for new info, so change that update to next week (hopefully).

Just spoke to the guy and even he is waiting for new info, so change that update to next week (hopefully).

Interested to see what they come out with mid season. I acutally wouldn't be surprised if they re-did some of the more popular color ways.

as per mike lowery:

do the new sneakers come in this hot box?

ROBOKOP DEM LAVINZ

Yes sir. Dat little turqiouse box is a man's best friend.

is there anyplace at all that has the white version of these? or will i have to settle for a paris proxy for em?

am5me1bkhkia.jpg