Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

Anyone tried on the Ann Dem sweatpants at Barneys? How do they fit?

Yea, I've tried them on. They're okay. I like the slim, tapered fit in the leg but I wasn't 'wowed' by the colors available.

BTW- I just ordered my Lanvin-esque sweatpants. News/pics to come soon! :)

Does anyone know if these are on sale at Barney's? And how do they fit? I usually wear a size 8 in dress shoes. And is the discount 40%?

pg104316992thsp5.jpg

For me, they fit true to size (45, US 12) but I didn't try those on, I tried on another pair of Lanvin dress shoes. (calf leather with patent calf leather accents.)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah..you found a lanvin-esque sweatpants? spill the beans playa..

Yea, I've tried them on. They're okay. I like the slim, tapered fit in the leg but I wasn't 'wowed' by the colors available.

BTW- I just ordered my Lanvin-esque sweatpants. News/pics to come soon! :)

For me, they fit true to size (45, US 12) but I didn't try those on, I tried on another pair of Lanvin dress shoes. (calf leather with patent calf leather accents.)

are those shoes from spring collection?

Nah, them jawns is from F/W. I think ardee layed out all of the colors in the other thread.

oh yeah..you found a lanvin-esque sweatpants? spill the beans playa..

Aight, aight. Margaret Howell. Cheaper than the Ann D. pants and WAAAY cheaper than the Lanvin jawns. Same teal/blue color as the Lanvin joints too.

Don't cop my steez. hahaha

I wanna cop those all navy strap sneaks....shit. I need to find those...at a discount...

Anyone know any other retailers in NY that carry Lavin?!

i've actually never been jeffrey. only heard they carry dem lavinz. they have a jeffrey's store in atl, and i'm in atl now. i should try and kop dem.

nigga

the atlanta jeffrey is wmns only, i think.

i copped some lucien pellat finet vans for reselling once.

besides barneys, i dont think there's anything else that may interest you.

oh yeah, there's a boutique called wish. they carry margiela. ive copped insane margiela pieces for like 70% off before. dayum.

UPDATE:

Ok just got off the phone and it sounds like pretty much all hi-tops w/ strap are sold out in 8, 9, 10 in all colors. They do have the mustard strap pair in 6 and 7.

They do have some of the non-straps left, I only inquired about the size 8 though since that's what was requested. They have a black suede hi-top no strap, size 8. Brown hi-top no strap, size 8.

The exclusive silver glitter release is limited to 100 pairs and already has a waitlist. If you want on it, let me know ASAP and please have payment ready, I'm pretty sure it's going to require a deposit.

Ardee- Any of the navy high w/strap in an 11UK?

UPDATE:

Ok just got off the phone and it sounds like pretty much all hi-tops w/ strap are sold out in 8, 9, 10 in all colors. They do have the mustard strap pair in 6 and 7.

They do have some of the non-straps left, I only inquired about the size 8 though since that's what was requested. They have a black suede hi-top no strap, size 8. Brown hi-top no strap, size 8.

The exclusive silver glitter release is limited to 100 pairs and already has a waitlist. If you want on it, let me know ASAP and please have payment ready, I'm pretty sure it's going to require a deposit.