Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll post that here since the new Lanvin thread is this one:

If anyone is interested I can get the navy hi-tops for $670 including shipping to North America. You have to act quickly and decisively though.

Please tell me your Lanvin size and not your US size, I don't want to interpret what it means for you (the general opinion varies from size down 1 to size down 2- see thread)

lanvinnavyee3.jpg

If you want to cop the khaki hi-tops w/ strap call Barneys.

The only problem I have with those is the diamond pattern on the black patent. If somebody had a pic they took of a pair of those and the diamond isn't really visible, I might be down for copping.

- Ben

The pattern is not as visible as on this highly lit and sharp picture but I can't really say if you'd like them. Did you take a look at the pic I posted of the dior ad with the guy wearing the exact same sneakers in all-black? Looks sharp as hell imho.

I just realized I'm not sure what size I am in these sneakers.

Has anyone tried them on at Barney's or any other stores in NY?

Size down two from your usual US size is the generally accepted wisdom (works for most people but some only size down 1). Of course trying them on is even better.

some of you guys really need to read through the thread. a lot of the info you're looking for are on earlier posts.

and as to the 20 people asking me to pick up pairs for them.... stop asking. I'm not going back to barneys for another 2 weeks.

just call them and see if they ship or ask someone on this thread to pick it up for a fee.