Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from barneys sf. olive strap still there, but the black patent straps came and went,no more. they have one of lowtops i think it was navy. the SA said spring stuff should be trinkling in sometime around mid december hopefully.

U b confusin a brotha wit dat whole Norwhich, Englan shit!

U b confusin a brotha wit dat whole Norwhich, Englan shit!

i know i go to switch back..ive been getting some of rirawins +rep .lol

interesting fact: atelier tried to kop dem lavinz, but lavinz didn't let them cuz they need 2 kop dem womynz lavinz 2.

damn got denizied.. they probably wanted to smooth out the atmosphere a bit with all thier avant garde stuff.

You mean Hong Kong?

Yeah, HK is the biggest asian market for european brands like ysl, lanvin, dior etc. Maybe on par if not bigger than Tokyo. Since they got the chinaman going to HK for shopping trips nowadays.

1. Who the fuck got dese or the black patent highs with strap?

2. How do the sneaks run compared to the dress shoes? Some of the sizing info doesn't make sense because I'm a lanvin 9.5 in the dress shoes and these suposedly run slightly bigger.

680ssn9.jpg

i wore it over the weekend with a suit with slim dress pants. wear it with tapered slim jeans most of the time. i still want to wear it with slim sweatpants,but still lookin..

Yeah Im looking for slim sweatpants but I have a feeling if I dont get the right sweatpants it'll look really trashy

would work too. But i guess I'd want it to be paired with something that has bit of european flair, Parisian to be exact. Thats why Id go with some YSL pants. Or maybe for a military look, pair it up with a neil barrett slim cargo pants

Ardeetee- Message: Have you seen the navy high w/strap as pictured above at the Lanvin store?

I might needs to cop.

I've seen these in person... fantastic shoe and the color is a bit more understated than some of the others, which I like. They were available several weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to go back since the metro strikes so I'm not sure about the stock right now. I'll try to give them a call later today.

I've seen these in person... fantastic shoe and the color is a bit more understated than some of the others, which I like. They were available several weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to go back since the metro strikes so I'm not sure about the stock right now. I'll try to give them a call later today.

You da man! Thanks ardee.