Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

I think there is enough interest on these shoes to give them there own thread.We can all now help each other to get some pairs. I've been looking for the satin fuschia hightop pair forever and probably will never get it. But if anyone sees a size 8. Holler!!!

I just posted on another thread but I just came from Barneys Beverly Hills and they have teh Lanvins in the Olive sating green with a good size run. The shoes are 30% off of $700. If you guys like the color. Good luck on getting a pair for yourselves.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I had a job...and wasn't in school. 30% off $700 is pretty good. I would have expected that they all would have sold out with the high demand these things are fetching.

Its only us fashionable people with money that could afford these. Its not like if these are stupid nikes.

lol

Word? That's crazy. Well, crazy that Atelier would want to carry Lanvin...I mean, I could see some things fitting in but hell, they don't really even like carrying Raf so I would think Lanvin's customer base would be far different than that of Undercover.

But then again, I don't think Karlo goes by very 'orthodox' ways of buying.

I like the FW07 stuffs from Lanvin, but SS08 and its back to crap again. The only thing worth copping from Lanvins are the high cut sneaks. Other shit can pass. Heres another store you can cop the fuschia ones along with black, khakis though you may need some japanese proxy:

http://www.world-style.com/product-list/425

rep me with red guys! Just like them Lanvins!