Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
hey guys im trying to get a pair of low top on luisaviaroma. the largest size there is 11us. i wear 11uk which is 12us and 45euro. Is a 11us lanvin gonna fit me? Thanks!

you're dumb. it's one size bigger.

Actually the ones on the barneys website were US sizes cause I got an 8 which ended up being a tagged Lanvin 7. That was spring 08 though so dunno if still applies.

Also if anyone can help me find lowtops with rubber toe or satin toe in a size 8 that would be awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question that i need someone to help me with. The lanvins with the 07 white converse type rubber sole, how do i preserve them? I wore the shoe once and looking under the bottom, i noticed that the right side of the sole is already wearing out slightly, one of the worst things is to have a shoe with a leaning sole, that's not cool, especially lanvins. I see why they changed to the new sole, the new ones wont slide and wear out as fast as the 07 joints. Can someone tell me the method they use to preserve the sole, i heard you can use tacks (not sure how that method works) or go to the shoe maker and they put taps on the bottom, ideas are welcomed.

Thanks!

Guest jmatsu
10033_l.jpg10033_1.jpg

A flashback to Dior Homme AW05, Ossendrijver's last collection with the house.

these were dope. weren't they on sale for a long time on bluefly??

I have a question that i need someone to help me with. The lanvins with the 07 white converse type rubber sole, how do i preserve them? I wore the shoe once and looking under the bottom, i noticed that the right side of the sole is already wearing out slightly, one of the worst things is to have a shoe with a leaning sole, that's not cool, especially lanvins. I see why they changed to the new sole, the new ones wont slide and wear out as fast as the 07 joints. Can someone tell me the method they use to preserve the sole, i heard you can use tacks (not sure how that method works) or go to the shoe maker and they put taps on the bottom, ideas are welcomed.

Thanks!

haha. Its a sneaker and a rubber sole.

Having a luxury brand name inside does not change those properties. Just accept this and wear them as you would your Nike Dunks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi lads, I've just purchased a pair of Lanvin sneakers lo black suede with black patent toe.

They are not the new ones but the old: old sole, made in Italy.

Their reference is: AM5ME2B001.

Anyone can help me to date these shoes? Which collections they belong?

I have also the new Lanvin, made in Portugal but prefer the old ones IMHO.

Someone know why they have changed the sole?

foto-48.jpg

Thanks in advance

Cheers

cesco