Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with jmatsu, those pearl lavinz are just goofy looking imo!!!

fashion people will call it "romantic" , i just think its helluv ghey... actually the whole SS09 collection is ultra fem.. its a cool runway concept but street wearability is zero unless you are known for being excentric like Andre3000 or such!!

as far as the AW09 boots, i would def go for the mid hi's unless you are going for this look:

marino3.jpg

i'm with jmatsu, those pearl lavinz are just goofy looking imo!!!

fashion people will call it "romantic" , i just think its helluv ghey... actually the whole SS09 collection is ultra fem.. its a cool runway concept but street wearability is zero unless you are known for being excentric like Andre3000 or such!!

as far as the AW09 boots, i would def go for the mid hi's unless you are going for this look:

marino3.jpg

This current season is by far the worst they might as well discontinue the mens shoe line. Fall 08 was slept on but nearly every piece was hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I first thought the strapped ones from this season were awesome, now that i saw them in person they weren't that impressive at all. White is more kinda beige like and those damn new soles...no words (well actually a couple)

The ones with pearls all suck (including the dark purple ones).

I think they had like 3 dope collections in total now and fucked up the concept. Hope they will make a good ss09 collection.