Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give me a couple of days and ill have pics up. do you want the black ones?

i can show u a pic of mine, i got them from the same place:

manvinsnl8.jpg

those are sz 8 tho, last one they had :D

Man, the khaki version to those are on eBay and i am sure they wont hit $700 shipped, for some plain simple black high top, those shoes are super dope, thats a fact, but not worthy of $800, especially when compared to the 08 version in my honest opinion.

i paid 800 for my pair, and it was worth it. and the black ones are probably one of the most sought after lanvins, except the pink ones from the same collection. and about the 08 version.. do you mean the navy ones? cause those are totally different. and honestly, the black ones are much more sexy.

its not like im selling them for more than retail, or more than the new ones.

I agree, the fuschia pair is the best but next to them I would have to go with the aw 07 royal blue /mesh white toecap. You can't find these two pair anywhere. Its like they never was released. All you can find is pics and fakes.

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE TRAINERS IN A UK10/US11 PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL PAY RETAIL OR MORE FOR THEM USED.

I agree, the fuschia pair is the best but next to them I would have to go with the aw 07 royal blue /mesh white toecap. You can't find these two pair anywhere. Its like they never was released. All you can find is pics and fakes.

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE TRAINERS IN A UK10/US11 PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL PAY RETAIL OR MORE FOR THEM USED.

I keep hearing about these royal blue/ mesh lanvin sneakers. Those shoes seem like an urban legend, i have never laid eyes on those shoes, does anyone have a pic of them? man, now those are rare.

i tried ordering from unusualcodes b4, but they wouldnt set the price down and mark it as a gift for me so i would have to pay 300(!!!!) extra to the fucked up norwegian customs. so no, im not paying 1100 for no lanvins :S

I keep hearing about these royal blue/ mesh lanvin sneakers. Those shoes seem like an urban legend, i have never laid eyes on those shoes, does anyone have a pic of them? man, now those are rare.
gnmrn561img500x37512087fs0.jpg

these?

Untitled-50.jpg

Maybe he's talking about these?

unusualcodes is a great seller, but again do watch those customs fee's. i got hit with a $110 USD charge for getting it in California, just somthing you have to budget into the price.

I got hit with a $60 UPS fee, but hey, unusualcode is a cool dude and the shoe was worth it, but i am still pissed at that darn custom fee, that hurts man.

give me a couple of days and ill have pics up. do you want the black ones?

i can show u a pic of mine, i got them from the same place:

manvinsnl8.jpg

those are sz 8 tho, last one they had :D

they should carry these every season. I think the shoe itself looks good but i dont really wear black shoes.