Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i watch lanvin go down the tubes (in terms of their 09 sneaker line) i can't help but to cry..

Your so ridiculous.fuck the sneakers.at least the last 2 seasons now have an emphasis on the clothes which deserve more attention-even their dress shoes are nice but dont get much love.

Im sure Lanvin will rehash the same hitops so the sneaker gimps wont have sleepless nights.

Your so ridiculous.fuck the sneakers.at least the last 2 seasons now have an emphasis on the clothes which deserve more attention-even their dress shoes are nice but dont get much love.

Im sure Lanvin will rehash the same hitops so the sneaker gimps wont have sleepless nights.

I understand what you are saying, however, i find the 09 clothes unwearable. Women hats with big bows, flowing pants, women-like blouse shirts, lets be serious now, how many men will really be flocking to the clothing that you know. I won't lie, the 07 and partially the 08 clothing was on point and absolutely marvelous. A lot of attention has been diverted from the clothing due to the sneaker craze, but looking at the 09 line of clothing, can you really blame people like me for totally ignoring the clothing.

dropped by Lanvin today and saw a couple of the FW models. They brought back the FW07-style straps but added a little more to it (the strapped piece covers the back of the shoe and wraps around the front). The SA wouldn't leave me alone so I wasn't able to take a picture, will try again in the next few days. Price on the new collection with straps is 520EUR.

lots of new lowtops, similar style as last season but new colors. pretty much the same price, mostly around 390-400EUR.

They also had a pretty weird hitop with some sort of hair on it, wacky and not to mention almost 900EUR.

dropped by Lanvin today and saw a couple of the FW models. They brought back the FW07-style straps but added a little more to it (the strapped piece covers the back of the shoe and wraps around the front). The SA wouldn't leave me alone so I wasn't able to take a picture, will try again in the next few days. Price on the new collection with straps is 520EUR.

lots of new lowtops, similar style as last season but new colors. pretty much the same price, mostly around 390-400EUR.

They also had a pretty weird hitop with some sort of hair on it, wacky and not to mention almost 900EUR.

I am so elated to hear that the straps are back. I can't wait to see those pictures.

Alright, here it is, The new FW08 Strapped Hightop, pictures don't do these justice

Today, there are 2 colors available, this one and a strapped version similar to this colorway. Price of the strapped FW08 Hi's are 40EUR more than last seasons metallic ones. If there are other colors, they will likely come in the next few weeks.

The sides of these are actually navy, didn't really come out with my camera/lighting. This pair will be on it's way to their lucky owner in the US tomorrow...

p1000782xx3.jpg

p1000784cj4.jpg

p1000786rk6.jpg

p1000788tu8.jpg

p1000801nq8.jpg

p1000791py4.jpg

Alright, here it is, The new FW08 Strapped Hightop, pictures don't do these justice

Today, there are 2 colors available, this one and a strapped version similar to this colorway. Price of the strapped FW08 Hi's are 40EUR more than last seasons metallic ones. If there are other colors, they will likely come in the next few weeks.

The sides of these are actually navy, didn't really come out with my camera/lighting. This pair will be on it's way to their lucky owner in the US tomorrow...

p1000782xx3.jpg

p1000784cj4.jpg

p1000786rk6.jpg

p1000788tu8.jpg

p1000801nq8.jpg

p1000791py4.jpg

those are pretty awesome...

Personally, i find the new colorways & fabric a little too shiny / tacky, but i've never been a big fan of patent leather & metallic tones on footwear...

The pearl sneakers were part of the SS09 collection so they probably won't be available until at least January 09...

damn near extinct,if youre eyein out size 6. i learned the hard way, i sold my pair when due to an emergency.then i had to scour the earth for my size and paid more than i bargained for.$$$ .black patent strapped,was one of the illest from 07

just curious; does any one know where i can get the black high top with strap from 07 for a decent price? I am sure someone on here may have a pair that they are willing to part with.

depends on your shoe size anything from size 9 below,generally will be long gone soon before any sale.

i usually wear 10.5- 11 in shoes.

not a huge lanvin fan, but the dark blue strapped ones have me really intrigued.

and basing off what others have bought, i believe i'd be a lanvin 10.

if any sales upppp tell me!