Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spoke to my sales guy at Barneys NYC and the new trainers has started arriving.

They currently have a non-strap pair going for $810 exclusive to the NY store. They expect to 7 additional trainers over the next few weeks.

I think the value of the current shoes just increased.

They sure did.

I just spoke to my sales guy at Barneys NYC and the new trainers has started arriving.

They currently have a non-strap pair going for $810 exclusive to the NY store. They expect to 7 additional trainers over the next few weeks.

You know what colorway the non strap for $810 is? If it's the black and glitter I'll snag it asap.

seems like this pic was taken by the guy that was next to kanye are you that guy? or do you know who he is?

the dude next to kanye was don c...those r pictures he took. i dont know if shocolat is don c though...he would probably call himself Don C. if it is, wattup Don! lol. u that dude!

the dude next to kanye was don c...those r pictures he took. i dont know if shocolat is don c though...he would probably call himself Don C. if it is, wattup Don! lol. u that dude!

Either shocolat grabbed his pics or it is him. He had on those Lanvins at the show so strong possibility, and I'm pretty sure him and Kanye lurk here, as SF is a favorite on Kanye's blog.