Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious, i may be selling my lavin high tops from fw07, them strapped jawnz, how much should sell them for?

Wish I coulda done that swap deal with you brah...it just woulda left me with all black hi-tops, plus I ain't got that Lanvin money to just buy them right now.

Judging by what they are'nt selling for, I'd say roughly $600 shipped.

^ I have looked at the sizing chart but im still unsure. Are the size 9 us or uk size?

On the size chart is says:

(for example)

Brand Size: 9

I assume this means that the shoe is marked as a on the box 9 according to Lanvin's regular sizing.

If I were you I would go by the "Length" Column on the right, I think this is the measurement of the Outsole.

went by the store this weekend, they still have a few of the all patent oxfords at 40% off, only size 7 or smaller though. bronze, gold, blue, purple.

some red/white lowtops, turqoise/white lowtops, 1 pair of white strapped lowtops (size 6), 1 pair of the white/gold hitops (size 6 i think), patent bronze deck shoes, black/purple patent oxfords, a couple others. Pretty much no hitops left except the white/gold.

New hitop trainers, same style as SS08 so none of the crazy zipper business yet. Black hitop, black velvet on the sides, patent blue accents, with a little bronze trim. Another was a beige/silvery-bronze with grey patent toe. Prices only went up slightly, about 5EUR more than last season.