Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More photos and info on the boat shoes please.. thx.

As i sit here listening to de la soul and contemplating how to respond to an alley cat as yourself, i realized that this is a shoe forum and nothing more. Sure i can demean you and make you seem like a silly wet troll lurking on a public forum in search of confrontation, but what would be the point of that. The fact of the matter is, if anyone is still dizzy over the lanvin craze, you are nothing but a mere surf to fashion. As i said before, i rather talk about the wall street financial times and the state of the dow jones or S&p 500 than get into a computer confrontation with someone half way around the world.

Enjoy your day pumkin!

The short of it being you have no real rebuttal to his post. Another internet pseudo-intellectual, another day.

The short of it being you have no real rebuttal to his post. Another internet pseudo-intellectual, another day.

What is wrong with you females on this forum. I can just picture you right now; your fingers are snapping,the rollers in your hair is wiggeling,you are puffing up your lips, and your legs are crossed to display your lanvins, all while typing on your pc, by the way, your thong is showing. As for the other co-signer, you madam will only get a tip from me: stay away from cross earings, along with spandex and penny loafers.

BTW: looking for lanvin S07 navy 3/4 trench.

Lata pumpkin! (thanks for the reminder billy) lol!

also the biggest mistake he made is that this is a shoe forum. This is not a shoe forum. It's a trash talk forum, with clothing, shoes, and culture as an afterthought.

truth

yeah sf barneys got cleaned out a while back already.snooze u looze

there were a few styles and sizes still there yesterday.

What is wrong with you females on this forum. I can just picture you right now; your fingers are snapping,the rollers in your hair is wiggeling,you are puffing up your lips, and your legs are crossed to display your lanvins, all while typing on your pc, by the way, your thong is showing. As for the other co-signer, you madam will only get a tip from me: stay away from cross earings, along with spandex and penny loafers.

what imagery. you can make a career out of this.

"Well, he's a writer." - Samuel Beckett

Would you believe me if i said i had to google "fall out boy"?

Would you believe me if i said i had to google "fall out boy"?

Easily the best post on this thread so far.

Is that the dream team shirt or the bulls 70-12 season shirt?

either way, anyone should be able to wear it, though, cuz those were 2 sick teams

As i said before, i rather talk about the wall street financial times and the state of the dow jones or S&p 500 than get into a computer confrontation with someone half way around the world.

If you knew anything about real finance (outside of watching the bloomberg channel), you'd know that there's no such thing as the Wall Street Financial Times. It's either the Journal or the Financial Times (which is worldwide). keep taking those online investment classes...

If you knew anything about real finance (outside of watching the bloomberg channel), you'd know that there's no such thing as the Wall Street Financial Times. It's either the Journal or the Financial Times (which is worldwide). keep taking those online investment classes...

Actually, you are 100% correct, i am not disputing that. However anyone with eyes can see that the post was rushed, i was pressed for time, therefore i did not have time to distinguish and put a slash between wall street and financial times. It takes a very keen eye to pick that up, i am glad you noticed that, that's one thing i like about women, they see everything. As far as finance, i was never good at it in during my undergrad studies, that's why i chose medicine. I never got the hang of wearing suits, i prefer scrubs. Well, thanks for the update and correction, i truly appreciate it.

Lata Pumkin!

apparently you're not good at spelling, either. Which explains why you're a nurse

It's kinda tough to say that finance doesn't interest you now when you just said you'd rather talk about stocks

Hey creep,

If you live in the U.S. of A and make under 500k a year, you better start paying attention to stocks and the market, that's a fact. Whether you like finance or not, you better start educating yourself about the economy, you would be a fool not to. With the price of oil rising and malpractise fees, i will read the journal everyday as well as the times, not to mention, staying abreast with the bloomburg financial desk. As for you, Bill Gates is your dad, so finances and the economy is something thats not really your forte. I only have 3 last words for you: GET LOST BOZO!

Actually, you are 100% correct, i am not disputing that. However anyone with eyes can see that the post was rushed, i was pressed for time, therefore i did not have time to distinguish and put a slash between wall street and financial times. It takes a very keen eye to pick that up, i am glad you noticed that, that's one thing i like about women, they see everything. As far as finance, i was never good at it in during my undergrad studies, that's why i chose medicine. I never got the hang of wearing suits, i prefer scrubs. Well, thanks for the update and correction, i truly appreciate it.

Lata Pumkin!

Why don't you fuck off to a medicine or finance board then?

Can't we just all get along here on this thread. I thought this thread was about Lanvin.

BTW, does anyone have sneak preview pics of the FW08 Trainers? Lot's of rumors and speculations flying around.

seen some pics side zippers next to laces and straps again.

Are they going to start being sold soon? How long does it usually take when barneys marks them down to when they get in the new stuff?

the paris store gets everything first. then barneys gets them about two to three weeks later. In two weeks the paris store will get the low tops. then they will get some of the hi tops about two weeks later .then they get some more of the hi tops two weeks after that. as for colors they said black/suede ,green, brown/suede and hyper with some patent in the mix