Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone answer this question for me: I wear a size US 10-10.5, would the lanvin no strap hightop in a size 9 (US 10) fit me? is it true to size. I know that the strapped hightop versions are fine, but i heard the no straps differ from the strapped. Will anyone with the non strapped hightop answer this question, thanks!

a size 8 or 9 should fit you. 8 will be compact, while a 9 will be a bit too roomy.

If you are a true US10 then a 9UK will work perfect but if you're a 10 1/2 closer to 11 then I definitely would suggest 10UK for comfort. More room is better than none at all.

You also need to consider one foot is always longer than the other and your feet tends to swell during the hot months versus the cooler season so keep that mind too. I own both strap and non-strap and I'm a true 8 1/2US so I buy 8UK for comfort but for exact fit I can also wear a 7UK.

Cheers,

-G

i am seeing wayyyyy to many people wearing lanvin as if it is nike sb, and that really makes me sad. Why in the world would you buy lanvin to wear it as if it is some silly nike dunks. What has fashion gone to, it terms of these hypebeasts? I think someone needs to email the lanvin creative staff and alber and tell them to up the price to maybe $1800, lets see if these maniacs will still buy it then.

Guest jmatsu
There is so much neg rep in this thread it hurts mein eyes.

what? you want i should make them green?

you are wise enough to know what kind of cretin frequent THE official LANVIN SHOE thread!

Hey guys, i just bumped on something, rather sad, but check out these fake lanvin hightops. They actually made fakes to the fuschia hightops and white hightops, which are the rarest lanvins. http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-LANVIN-07F-W-fantastic-color-high-top-sneakers_W0QQitemZ320256824796QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

i am seeing wayyyyy to many people wearing lanvin as if it is nike sb, and that really makes me sad. Why in the world would you buy lanvin to wear it as if it is some silly nike dunks. What has fashion gone to, it terms of these hypebeasts? I think someone needs to email the lanvin creative staff and alber and tell them to up the price to maybe $1800, lets see if these maniacs will still buy it then.

hahaha, drink that koolaid son.

What makes you think these aren't just expensive Dunks?

hahaha, drink that koolaid son.

What makes you think these aren't just expensive Dunks?

Let me guess, you are one of those people that wears lanvin with a fubu outfit. I think the koolaide is already finished, thanks to individuals like you and the many hypebeats out there. I for one, prefer to drink the koolaide of financial security.

Lata,

pumpkin!

pradadaley you are dumb, why are you so pretentious just cuz u wear lanvin, wtf? make no sense... explain to me why they AREN'T like 'silly nike dunk' hello

As i sit here listening to de la soul and contemplating how to respond to an alley cat as yourself, i realized that this is a shoe forum and nothing more. Sure i can demean you and make you seem like a silly wet troll lurking on a public forum in search of confrontation, but what would be the point of that. The fact of the matter is, if anyone is still dizzy over the lanvin craze, you are nothing but a mere surf to fashion. As i said before, i rather talk about the wall street financial times and the state of the dow jones or S&p 500 than get into a computer confrontation with someone half way around the world.

Enjoy your day pumkin!