A.P.C. in Hong Kong

Epoc

They're like 999HKD if I recall, might've gone up in price, but they're a good deal over there. The A.P.C. shops in HK are pretty good, well-stocked, a couple cute SA's.

couldn't have agreed more. cute SAs.

and yeah i think jeans are 999-1199? i dont remeber but should be around there. good sales too during holiday time.

I think the one in Causeway Bay has more stock than the TST store, in my experience, i think Paterson St. is the main store. I've had the SA's at the Silvercord shop order me stuff that came from the CB store and bring it to my hotel.

The SAs arent cute IMO. And the services are crap too, I came like at aound 11:55am and they wouldnt let me in or serve me, since they open at 12pm. Prices arent that much cheaper either. But Im not really sure which store I went to, its the store near IT if im not mistaken, somewhere around causeway bay.

The SAs arent cute IMO. And the services are crap too, I came like at aound 11:55am and they wouldnt let me in or serve me, since they open at 12pm. Prices arent that much cheaper either. But Im not really sure which store I went to, its the store near IT if im not mistaken, somewhere around causeway bay.

IT is the distributor for APC in HK ,thus most APC are near an IT I THINK. if you want cheap APC check out the IT sales store they have usually have nice suit jackets/blazers there. in terms of service, i think its pretty good. willing to help and get product for you or call in to get something from another location etc.

IT is the distributor for APC in HK ,thus most APC are near an IT I THINK. if you want cheap APC check out the IT sales store they have usually have nice suit jackets/blazers there. in terms of service, i think its pretty good. willing to help and get product for you or call in to get something from another location etc.

Which IT is the sale store? There are so many IT that I cant remember which one is which. The one I went to is near the end of the causeway bay, it has this stretch of pub and restaurants on the back of the store. Opposite of the store, theres a sneaker store that carries mihara yasuhiro etc. (and a huge ass poster of kanye, when I went there last year).

I think if you want a bargain, go to joyce warehouse. n(n), galliano, dior all in 50% or more.

I am talking about the IT sale store/last call/oulet (whatever you want to call it) at Silvercord center/mall in TST. the strip along where the mall is located probably has all your shopping needs. DH (Canton Rd.) and other high end shit. and yes definitely check out Joyce.

Lantau Island? how far is that from TST?

pretty far.... take the Tsuen Wan Line(red) to Lai King and transfer to the Tung Chung Line (yellow)

isnt there where disneyland is?

yea on Lantau Island... but on the opposite end of Tung Chung

Was in the Silverchord Mall about 2 weeks ago, agreed with Landy, not much stock at this location. Prob head over to Causeway Bay first.

And in terms of the it sale shop in silverchord mall, I wasn't too impressed. A ton of oversized Futura hoodies. Didn't see any APC stuff when I went.

Thanks for all the replies. They've been helpful!

Just wondering now if any of the I.T. stores that sell APC also stock APC denim (which I'm mostly interested in right now). If not, are there other places? (Aside from the actual APC store of course).

Have the prices changed at all for the New Standard denim? I have a budget of ~1200 HKD for the APCs. So if any of you guys in Hong Kong right now have seen them could reply, it would be very helpful.:)

live in the states? Tobi 25% off... free shipping... leaves you with 400 HKD to spend on skewers of curry fish balls