What are you buying your loved ones for the holidays?

jubei

my gf wants a chanel 2.55 handbag jesus christ...

I'd say buy it for her, if you have the money. Think bout the money you gonna spend on the hookers, if you dont have a girl. It would be the same if not greater than the price of that bag. And not to mention the hygine purposes and the possiblity of transmitting STD, which means go to the doctor and more cost.

Overall the buying her the bag option is the best, she'll be so excited and happy that she might even let you do some anal actions too!

I'd say buy it for her, if you have the money. Think bout the money you gonna spend on the hookers, if you dont have a girl. It would be the same if not greater than the price of that bag. And not to mention the hygine purposes and the possiblity of transmitting STD, which means go to the doctor and more cost.

Overall the buying her the bag option is the best, she'll be so excited and happy that she might even let you do some anal actions too!

uh... dude.

not everything's like a fucking AV.

get a new girlfriend edmond.

she's messin up with your deneemz buying.

yeah thats what i was thinking too ... hmmm.. but were together for 8 years and we are gettign married next year hahaha

yeah thats what i was thinking too ... hmmm.. but were together for 8 years and we are gettign married next year hahaha

Are you gonna tie the knot in some raw denim joint like Kiya?

My girlfriend want's a new watch, so I've been looking at vintage swatch watches (because thats what she's into.) As well as some other silly stuff she's been asking for; i.e. a nameplate necklace that says 'T-Bird' on it.

Maybe I'll pony up and get her this; http://cgi.ebay.com/BREAKDANCE-Swatch-KEITH-HARING-LO001-X-RARE-MINT_W0QQitemZ120186002778QQihZ002QQcategoryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last year we spent a stupid amount of money just buying stuff for friends so we're just going to do the dirty santa exchange.

gf-TV/cranium/other stuff I have yet to purchase.

mom- gif cards

dad- gf cards

bro- KC's wallet/ DS lite

gf's rents- decent bottle of wine and bottle of Jhonny walker blue (there alkies)

we always give each other someone's stocking random swapping a month beforehand and you have to fill that thing up with really cheesy or interesting stuff. my fav part of christmas.

got the wife a kale handbag, 2 pairs of acne jeans and a pair of boots cause she's cool and never asks for anything

star wars toys for my kids

stove for mom

plasma for mother in law

You are a great parent. Those presents are too many balling.

Something marc jacobs for my sis, and something marc jacobs for my fag hag.

I wanted to get a marc jacobs watch for my gf sister or mum. Would that be weird to get them presents?

I'll probably buy my mother a box of Pinko cookies and a gift card to either Amazon or Anthropologie.

My dad will probably end up with an Art of Shaving kit.

Inland Empire DVD set for a friend.

No idea what I'm going to get for my other friends.

Thinking a shaving kit for gf dad cuz dude never shave his mustache in my lifetime. i thought it'd be funny but scared he might not.

Dont even knwo what to get my own fam man.