HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

your face was the icing on the cake, son.

THE NIGERIAN IS NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH. HE PILLAGED MY VILLAGE AND RAPED OUR WOMENZ.

I know, hella people on other threads didn't understand the joke. I wouldnt seriously post that fit with that face. I don't have down syndrome

Yes, you got it right. The guidos are catching on to the all overall print hoodie phenomenon, once they saw some white dudes on MTV wearing 'em.

In particular that white R&B singer who was trying to make P Diddy's new 'band' and ended up being signed as a solo artist. He started the guido x hypebeast revolution as we know it.

^^^ Thugs wear purple tinkle bells weaters.

What is with Famous reaching hoodlums (a late observation)? My friend wore a Famous hoodies and those baggy strappants all in middleschool and got shit for now they be all on his jock.

Famous, around here is what all the dirt bike riding, lifted truck having Bros wear. Not to mention they always have the biggest 'F' logo on the back of thier truck.

I saw these faggots at soled out nyc 2 weeks ago..we just stared at him laughing as he whined that we were looking at him. If you're gonna dress like that don't be a little bitch.

beetlejuicefaggotzo2.jpg

even the will smith posse stopped what they were doing when mr. and mrs.beetlejuice rolled up.....what is he doing?

poly, that's not even funny. :/

jhey, yeah if you wanna dress like that you have to be able to either take people laughing at you, have mad swagginess or kick anyone who says anything's teeth in.

they can get away with this in nyc,but if they come to the bay. i guarantee you, cats lookin like this end up somewhere in the back of alley of east oakland ducktaped in back of the trunk of 86 plymouth .

taped-mouth-in-public.jpg

I saw these faggots at soled out nyc 2 weeks ago..we just stared at him laughing as he whined that we were looking at him. If you're gonna dress like that don't be a little bitch.

beetlejuicefaggotzo2.jpg

even the will smith posse stopped what they were doing when mr. and mrs.beetlejuice rolled up.....what is he doing?