HYP€BEAST PlCS

Guest DUM

I dont even want to start a running thread I just wanted to jack this thread from hypebeast because it brought me lulz and it will do the same for you...

starting strong...

2vmd47n.jpg

more in a second...

I met that dude with the chrome pants at a outlaw rave once, and he was always trying to chill with me. I saw him on SoHo once when I was dressed retro, but I was killing it on all his homies because my shit was ACTUALLY old school, and they was like "yo what you doing, wait!" and I was with a chick and type power walking because I didn't want to hang with him and his female friends LOL. (They were males actually.)

LOLOLOLOLOL

WHAT KIND OF BROOKLYN HIPSTER LOOKS LIKE THIS HOT MESS OF SAUCELESS CUMMINGS, MY GOD.

house of cult is not with this, i am giving this straight chops. unending chops.

LITTLE BOYTOYS IS NOT EVEN ON NOTHING EXCEPT FRUTE LOOP FRUTE SWAG AND BAYBAY, DADDY'S MUNNY TAKES YOU FAR BUT IT CANT TAKE YOU TO PRETTY. OHHHH WEEEEEEEEEE

HOUSE OF CULT SEES THESE DINGLE DANGLES EVERY DAYYYYYYY

AND THEY IS NOT WURKIN IT EITHER

IF YOU COME RETRO, BETTER GET THE PACIFIER OUT YR MOUTH BABY

mmmhmmmmmmmm, children so lost these days, need a saviour to savor the flavor of freedom, mmmmmmhmmmmmm

100_0319.jpg

Fuckin hypebeast poster boy Filipino emo fixie riding homobuttloving(nohomo) Supreme wearing hella hyphy ass sneaker wearing vans rocking deep Vs slobbering selvedgey punk ass bitch nigga.

AND HES GOT A MESSY ROOM?! WHUT? WUT? WUH? HELLA HYPHYBEAST...

Krispy Kreme Doughnut ass In n Out Buger ass Starbucks Coffee Caramel Frap. Ass Chink Filipino AzN.

As reference to one of my friends by the name of James Brown (not the god father of soul), black people aren't supposed to be gay, they can only be hard which cannot be attained when they are cuppycupfruticakes. I have never seen so much disgrace as in this thread (I hope to see more)

is ther eever any HB fruit swag done right?