gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck i wish rufus would leave his dumbass wife already.

Wishing for conflict resolution is what makes a show entertaining and keep people watching, actually resolving conflicts just makes a boring show. I think they should have left Serena and Blair as rivals for a longer time, it was a nice catfight.

Wishing for conflict resolution is what makes a show entertaining and keep people watching, actually resolving conflicts just makes a boring show. I think they should have left Serena and Blair as rivals for a longer time, it was a nice catfight.

I agree, although sometimes initiating and resolving the conflict in one episode is so damn satisfying. I was worried that the grandmother storyline would drag beyond this week's episode. Resolving it and bouncing her out of there so quickly was great.

I agree, although sometimes initiating and resolving the conflict in one episode is so damn satisfying. I was worried that the grandmother storyline would drag beyond this week's episode. Resolving it and bouncing her out of there so quickly was great.

She'll be back though, you need that archetype in a show about the upper class. Eps 10 was pretty good, a lot better than the crappy thanksgiving one. Pretty funny that you, mass and me all listen to that show...