post pics of the view from your bedroom window (important)

spinmyworld

I have nothing substantial going on outside my window at the moment. :( That might change in the near future.

More importantly though, what I really wish for is to be able to show you guys the view from an old flat I had one year in college, though it was definitely NSFW and definitely 18 year old college freshman girl who spent most of the time between May and September completely buck naked with her blinds drawn about 15% of the time. :( :( :(

Halifamous, I take it you don't like nice weather year-round, clean air, good food, beautiful women, and an abundance of unharnessed beachside breasts?

I'll file those in positives, where they likely won't be seen in the shadow of the gargantuan monoliths engraved "insufferable accent" and "only country with more kitsch, camp, beer, and drunken jock fight-junkies than canada".

Those two are in the negative column btw.

edit: Where do I put "drunken race riots"?

double edit: I'm also pretty sure "hella motherfuckin poisonous arthropods abound" goes in the negatives.

Still's picture is more baller than his purchases.

You could not pay me to live that far west in TO.

haha that shit is gold hali

have you been here?

having spent several months in canada, i can safely say that it is very similar to australia, much more so that i previously thought.

Naw, I'm just a hater.

Living in Japan exposed me to what I assume is the worst that Oz had to offer. I found the down under ex-pat denizens there to be the only people more boorish, drunk, and violent than the canadians.

I'd like to visit sometime so that I can discover that you're actually decent people.

Living in Japan and Korea exposed me to what I assume is the worst that Canada had to offer. I found the Canadian ex-pat denizens there to be the only people more backwater'ish, boorish, drunk, and racist than anyone I've ever met in my life, and fuck, they even open Canadian-themed expat bars where they short people on pints of cheap beer.

If any other country, I'd like to visit to prove to myself that your country isn't complete shit, but my experiences with your people leads me to believe there is something very wrong with your country and frankly I am afraid of setting foot in Canada.

Fixed for personal relevance. (1) Sorry for datasupa'ing it up.

You could not pay me to live that far west in TO.

you couldn't pay me to live next to the air canada centre. i live at bay and dundas right now, my view is basically of a u of t dormitory and the ass-end of city hall. it sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

live across a large grass field from the Oregon State campus, on the east side.

my windows don't open enough to get a good shot out of them, so there is some reflection of my decor in the pics. ;)

facing SW

ArtShowandRandomPics370.jpg

facing NW

ArtShowandRandomPics373.jpg