WARNING - user AXTSANG - fradulent activity

mike lowrey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So remind me. Why does axstang get banned and cheep stays. Oh yeah that's right cheep politely replied (months later) and said that those people would get their money back... oh but wait have they even got their money back? Red? Where's that $50 of yours?

What a saint he is.

well atleast cheep has been in touch with the people and hasn't been doing any business in supermarket since this. while what he is doing is not exactly right, I do believe that his intentions weren't to steal from anyone. where as this other guy ran away with several hundred dollars and never replied to anyone.

well atleast cheep has been in touch with the people and hasn't been doing any business in supermarket since this. while what he is doing is not exactly right, I do believe that his intentions weren't to steal from anyone. where as this other guy ran away with several hundred dollars and never replied to anyone.

so i can rip off people as long as i stay on the forum and feed them shit through PM's for a couple of months saying i will try to "work things out"?

seems like the people who are getting ripped off like it though, so maybe i just shouldn't have made this post since they probably want more of the same considering they aren't taking any kind of action.

this is some information on his facebook:

my friend is pretty tite with him too lol

Education Info

College:

</SPAN>

High School:

</SPAN>

Work Info

Employer:RBC Insurance

Position:Customer Sales Rep

Time Period:January 2007 – Present

he goes to york.heres a recent pic of him and his gf named sammy joie:

a>

he still goes online on msn but obviously he blocked all of you..he still updates his facebook daily :)

oh, and my friend saw him with your mike tyson tee too :)

his email is: [email protected]

his YORK email is: [email protected]

if anyone needs some closeup pics of him, post here and i'll post some more...if u guys in toronto see him..go ahead and smash him..but plz post pics here afterwards..thnx

you lot bought him some sexy time, I'd say right.