its fuckin cold out--lets talk gloves

M.O.A

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

target has pairs that look exactly like that without the cashmere lining.

here are the ones i got a supertarget for a 10 spot. the only other color they had in the mens section was a brown.

1020076qm9.jpg

I just bought some black gloves from h&m for $4 and cut the fingers off. They look better than their actual fingerless gloves imho and less expensive.

If i ever need some real gloves for shoveling snow or whatever, i just grab a haggard pair from the old closet.

or if you want a project you could find similar material to your gloves and make your own attachable mits with some velcro. i might actually do this if i cant find a cheap black pair.

dont be affraid to try the female ones or even kids gloves if you have smaller hands. i tried on the boys 8-14 ones and they fit ok. gloves are gloves and nobody can really tell unless they are pink or girly or something.

What are these. They're amazing. Only good pair so far.

my only gripe with these is that they didn't incorporate any hardware. i would have preferred metal rings instead of velcro.

holy shit....its dam cold in toronto now...i couldn't last more then 3 minutes scraping the ice off my car today, theres gotta be a decent pair thats avaiable here in toronto thats not going to cost me an arm or a leg. I mean iam mainly going to use it to scrape ice off and while waiting for those dam GObus...