its fuckin cold out--lets talk gloves

M.O.A

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H&M has some cheap thermalined ones but they are pretty much worthless, they only block your hands from the wind and don't trap any heat. The best thing that works for me right now are my snowboarding undergloves, warm, thin, and can still pick things up and grab my wallet without taking them off. The other option would be some nice leather ones, some come lined in cashmere... cheap at off 5th for like 60 bones.

Is there a name for those gloves that have a flap that you can put on and they become mitts? I'll have to find the waywt person who wore them - aside from designers I know they were purchasable at like Target and now I can't find them on the website at all.

EDIT: I found more options on the target site and I'm coming across some crazy things.

http://www.target.com/ezGear-Sparring-Boxing-Glove-Nintendo/dp/B000V6GBOW/sr=1-20/qid=1195776851/ref=sr_1_20/602-4472533-9047068?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Aglove&page=8

wtf is this shit

Is there a name for those gloves that have a flap that you can put on and they become mitts? I'll have to find the waywt person who wore them - aside from designers I know they were purchasable at like Target and now I can't find them on the website at all.

EDIT: I found more options on the target site and I'm coming across some crazy things.

http://www.target.com/ezGear-Sparring-Boxing-Glove-Nintendo/dp/B000V6GBOW/sr=1-20/qid=1195776851/ref=sr_1_20/602-4472533-9047068?ie=UTF8&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Aglove&page=8

wtf is this shit

HM has the convertible mittens. I picked up some nice black/grey speckled thinsulate gloves for 6 bux the other day.