RAISED BY WOLVES

High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

Yoski lemme know when you wanna do that. And you're an 11 as well? Uh oh...comp.

I'm an 11.5/12, but in Vasque sundowners and most other boots I'm an 11 or so. It'll be a try and see...

These are the first good looking shoes on this thread.

I fully understand that this is an opinion, but: Naaahhhhhh Bluudddddddd.

Just saw these, I think they look pretty good and arent too expensive (23000 yen). Dont know anything about fit or quality though

UBIQ Carphill

ubiq-carphill-3.jpg6164878.jpg

1226210_3595164_0a6d389e1d4b9cf.jpg

ubiq-carphill-1.jpg

i saw those to ive asked ubiq about them and awaiting details quality for everyday wear should be fine,dont know if they will be built to mountain spec like a serra would be.

What model of hiking boots did Gucci model these after? Sorry for the dumb question.

0417880589943275x275nd6.jpg

yea...im buying my membership to the SCI tomorrow for 55 bucks and buying that pair in the back. I get a membership card and a subscription to safari magazine too? sheeeit...

I thought the man was joking, but apparently he's deadly serious. Major jealousy has ensued. It just might be safari time.

yea I found that out the other week...hippo...rhino...I forget.

I thought the man was joking, but apparently he's deadly serious. Major jealousy has ensued. It just might be safari time.

Prove it.

Can he buy more than one pair? Russel Moccasin Safai Club proxy?

He busted out his club membership card over a bowl of ice cream at the plaza hotel just last night. As real as it gets.

HOWEVER...Since RMC keeps all of your measurements and details on file for 10 years, I doubt if he can proxy pairs from other lasts. Maybe you could pretend to be his son???

Prove it.

Can he buy more than one pair? Russel Moccasin Safai Club proxy?

Maybe you could pretend to be his son???

Scary..............

Wor dI was thinking about getting some Vasque Sundowners or shit...that other model...that everyone uptown was rockin' before the Nike ACG boots came out a few years ago.

everyone uptown

You mean, black people?

I remember those Vasques with the huge plastic rollerblade ratchet strap - those things were terrible.

You mean, black people?

I remember those Vasques with the huge plastic rollerblade ratchet strap - those things were terrible.

Uhm...no more like the Spaniards or "Gwallas." Most of the "black people" you refer to wore constructs. Hang out in front of Bee Jays on 143rd and Broadway and I gurantee you may just find a few Dominicans rockin' the Vasques I'm thinkin' of (they come in MANY MANY MANY different color combos...I remember Jim Jones being probably the only popular/signed rapper to wear them post-'96).

I don't remember any Vasques with straps though. Are you thinkin of A-Solo's?

I've been looking for a boot like these for a while. I would prefer suede or lighter colored leather and a relatively thinner sole.

img10564656222.jpg

img10564593017.jpg

tommy-danner-field-boot.jpg

Am I SOL with a size 12.5-13 foot and residing in North America? Would there be anything in the UK? I'm headed there next week coincidentally.

I almost forget about this thread. For people who are looking for a hiking boot with a wedge sole like mostly seen on japanese websites, you can probably get those from Viberg directly as well. I once emailed them to ask if they would put a vibram wedge sole on it and they do, the price would be pretty much the same as regular soles. On their website all the boots are listed in black leather, but maybe if you ask they can do something else with that as well.

hippo skin on my feet makes my cipher...complete. and I CAN actually buy pairs in other sizes. emailed and asked about that. apparently an SCI member such as myself is entitled to as many pairs as he so desires. pardon the terrible cell phone photography. I spend all my money on hippo skin boots. I dont gots no damn cameras.

0308082255.jpg

hippo skin on my feet makes my cipher...complete. and I CAN actually buy pairs in other sizes. emailed and asked about that. apparently an SCI member such as myself is entitled to as many pairs as he so desires. pardon the terrible cell phone photography. I spend all my money on hippo skin boots. I dont gots no damn cameras.

0308082255.jpg

no words

does anyone have experience with these

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?page=allagash-bison-handsewns&categoryId=52289&parentCategory=503393&cat4=503383&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&feat=503383-sub2

Not really the same thing, but they do look great in the new LL bean catalogue, so I think they might be a affordable alternative to Russels for me atleast. The bison leather is really nice aswell.

^ intersted in those as well...but curious as to what the toe box looks like. cant really tell from the picture

ok seriously,

shut this thread down because micah just pointed out those mac attacks and thats basically all that matters.

0308082255.jpg

FIT PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU FLY AZN!

ok seriously,

shut this thread down because micah just pointed out those mac attacks and thats basically all that matters.

Perhaps in a thread about hard to find "vintage kicks".

Please exit on the left hand side and watch the step down.

Dickhead.

In other news...Nice Mocs 'spot.