High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

i think custom refers to the fact that they have no ready to wear pairs, ie you have to measure your foot according to their specifications in order to have a pair created for you.

That and I swear Gnar or someone else mentioned that if you send them some pics of a style/color combo you like from the japanese or european market, they will do their level best to make you one like it. I'd like to see someone test this theory however, cause it seems like their might be some issues there....

mailed them so will see what hapens basically said i wanted to create the ones i posted in black suede and in beige suede with the addition of heel tabs and possibly white sole options.and contrast stitching fingers crossed eh.would be fucking sweet set up and prices are good aswell.

mailed them so will see what hapens basically said i wanted to create the ones i posted in black suede and in beige suede with the addition of heel tabs and possibly white sole options.and contrast stitching fingers crossed eh.would be fucking sweet set up and prices are good aswell.

DEFINATELY keep me posted on that. Need to measure my goddamnned feets already.

despite the bit of bickering, this is hands down one of the better threads. The knowledge in here is great.

doc was very informative as well as rbw, seenmy, dunkin, ect. ect.

I didnt know there was such a following for Russell Mocs. Only ones I ever liked were the NdG but didnt know anything about them. My uncle wore them, and never knew why, but now it all makes sense. it would be nice to re-isue the ndg versions.

I am intereted in the clothes though. In the little amount of time I have known these brands (in the last year or so) I have wanted to obtain some Nonnative items the most. Does anyone have any real knowledge of the style and sizing of their pants. Their Chinos look incredible. Nonnative seems to have a significant following being that most of their products are sold out on the obvious sites. I am a slightly tall fellow so I need to have measurements down before I look to any proxy services in the future. A general idea for inseam and waist would be great.

http://www.anoutcommunemeta.com/nonnative161.html

and thank you seenmy for opening my eyes to looking into Garbstore. I always get discouraged in products when I find out I have to go through hoops just to obtain it (sending from overseas always seems like a hassle). The Government Chino looks like a must have in both stone and navy! any idea what the inseam is on those seenmy? also what the L and R refer in the leg option? they seem to have my waist but to many times do I run into brands with short inseams.

thanks again all. pm if you must.

It's been rough for me scanning the japanese websites/auctions for any sort of outerwear/pants period. The only folks who seem to make things long/large enough on a regular basis are White mountaineering (L and occasional XL) and The research group. (L and XL's which fit a bit larger than most japanese brands of the same sizing)

Appropriate thread here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=52330

Shoes? Forget about it.

I'm 6'3" and around 160 and most of the stuff I see won't cut it. Couple Jackets by Wastetwice fit the bill in L though.

You gotta look hard basically.

I ordered from Garbstore (the Naval Research M65 and MR ash cannister) and it was no hassle. Their door to mine in 4 days. That said, i did get hit with a 6o dollar customs fee 2 months later, but i don't blame garbstore for that, it's in their terms and conditions, and it's the shipping agent who stuck me anyway. If you can handle that, i would not hesitate to order from them.

on the russell moccasin tip, they are quite flexible with custom orders, that is for sure. but there are certainly things that wont work when it comes to putting certain soles on certain shoes. for the most part though they are pretty great...i have had a few conversations with them over the phone.

they are very slow to email, FYI...its best to just call and speak with bill, i believe. very "old fashioned" over there. i have inquired about multiple things off the sale list, and have requested pics in the past, as per their instructions...however after asking a couple times pics were never sent. so i think you might just have to be persistent.

i pulled these premier country oxfords off the sale list about a month ago and had christy wedge soles put on...took about 2 weeks and cost me an extra 50 bucks. i'm pretty happy with the results. i added the rawhide laces though, however, as they came with some black nylon-ish ones.

SNC12784.jpg

SNC12785.jpg

those are fucking sweet,ummm il have to work something about calling them being uk based and all,could be pricey,but so worth it to get the boots done,

re the garbstore stuff L and R would reffer to regular and long leg lengths reg being 32 long being 34 garbstore is sized to real men rather than fashion sizing also,Im wearing a garb sweat today picked up in sale i hoestly recomend to anyone to buy them £35 last few day sale so be quick you wont find a better plain grey crew neck.

I was just on the horn with one of the SA's at Opening Ceremony and he said that he thinks the BoO x Sperry boots will be priced around $350ish, probably a little bit more but they should be under $400.

And he said that the LA store is opening up a Band of Outsiders store, with a full run of the FW08 products.