High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

it flips back onto the heel to act as a crampon, virgil abloh said something along the lines of walking around in nyc on black ice. 

I was gonna to give you a reputation point, then I clicked at the wrong button, sorry about that.

btw, what brand is the boot? It's look perfect for the winter.

Edited by JdcINK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

117fsb5.jpg

not high fashion, but they are boots... vintage richard pontvert. only found one image of these online, and that was on some jp blog... have galiber on the soles, so i assume they are original... got em at the goodwill by the pound store... nice boots.

Those look like the boot version of this guy:

Sloth.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I own several pairs of high fashion mountaineering boots including Visvim Serra boots and Diemme Roccia Vet's.  For the money I think Fracap makes some of the best boots you can buy.  They offer styles with a few different outsoles and upper style.  I own 5 pairs of Fracap boots and all of them fit great.  The leather quality on the outside and inside has a very nice premium feel and finish.  Most of their boots can be found for $250 to $290.  That's a good price for a quality boot made in Italy with Italian leather.  This is my latest pair purchased from KITH NYC (Fracap Brogue Boot - Style #FRM130-316.315).  I'm a true USA size 11.  Their size USA11, UK10 , EU44 fits me perfectly.

FRACAP%203_zpsdwmmjvfo.jpg

FRACAP%202_zpsfbppddiu.jpg

FRACAP%201_zpszz6bqaw8.jpg

FRACAP%204_zpszpckvjra.jpg

• 4 months later...