High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

I was looking at the Vibram soles and they definitely don't look like they'll work well for the icy winter. What did you end up replacing the sole with, if you don't mind me asking?

I ended up putting the softest of the Vibrams montagna soles, #1036 Roccia if I remember correctly. I wanted to stay true to the boots. Ended up quite pleasing to the eye as well! I'll snap some pictures later... :)

ordered those black diemmes from norse a few days ago.

ups just left me a message asking for more info (leather? suede? etc he said) ugh better not charge me

ups du just came to deliver and wanted $110 in brokerage fees

nah bro.

I'd called that number that called me (somewhere in KY) 5 times and they never answered. I'm going to call as many times as it takes tomorrow and yell at someone and see if that helps.

/\ im kinda interested in how one would style their outfit to compliment those diemme/fracap/vis.serra style boots

i would imagine they are too bulky to wear your jeans over (esp. slim jeans). Ive only really seen them pulled off with "high water chinos"

/\ im kinda interested in how one would style their outfit to compliment those diemme/fracap/vis.serra style boots

i would imagine they are too bulky to wear your jeans over (esp. slim jeans). Ive only really seen them pulled off with "high water chinos"

i would wear those diemmes with skinny black jeans and my carin wester gurra hoodie

i also got some +j skinny chinos in black, those, a button down and my veronique branquinho wool doublerider with fur collar.

something along those lines... but they are probably too expensive for me right now :(

or does anyone now of some cheap alternatives?

bros, I just got my boots. The black leather diemmes. I'm a 44 (11.5 usually) in most brands, but norse's size chart says an 11 is a 45 so I went for that.

They're pretty comfortable. They were a bit loose at the ankles at first, but I retightened the laces and they fit great. I don't think a 44 would fit me in the toes.

i would wear those diemmes with skinny black jeans and my carin wester gurra hoodie

i also got some +j skinny chinos in black, those, a button down and my veronique branquinho wool doublerider with fur collar.

something along those lines... but they are probably too expensive for me right now :(

or does anyone now of some cheap alternatives?

Maybe try these Mujis (http://www.muji.net/store/cmdty/detail/4548718638079):

4548718638079_400.jpg

I just got hit with $105 for customs and duty when I ordered a Fjallraven jacket from OiPolloi (I'm in Canada). It sucks and I feel your pain but judging by the look of those boots, it looks worth the price.

too lazy to use self-timer. I might do it tomorrow

hsn0.jpg

Anyone get on this?

I llike how sites run these sales then the website always crashes and they dont have to risk dumping inventory.

Saw this Danner deal on Fat Wallet:

"Danner boots is having a Friends and Family sale on December 4th. 50% off and Free Shipping.

Good at:

Danner.com

Lacrossefootwear.com

Use code GOODFRIEND at checkout.

Limit 8 items per customer. Excludes limited edition product."