High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

• 2 weeks later...
yeah they are birkenstock. model is called the "midland."

Not sure if anyone else has more info, but I was searching around for these, and didn't come up with a whole lot. The largest size I found record of was a 43, and I need a 44. Anyone know if they had a full size run, or if theres somewhere these are available that I've missed?

• 4 weeks later...

beautyyouthxdiemmevibra.jpg

beautyyouthxdiemmevibra.jpg

Beauty & Youth x Diemme

the laces are awesome too

would go for multi-color laces though

can someone help me find some multicolor laces that are just red/white/blue ? round hiking laces. thanks

img56720multi20colour.jpg

I am looking for something light weight as well as comfy. My basic uniform is denim & occasional khakis. Been looking at some Danner light w / Christy sole, And also been digging some Indy's. Can anyone give some advice on which are lighter. Open to any suggestions.

If anyone has exp. or can help. Thank you.

Beauty & Youth x Diemme

the laces are awesome too

would go for multi-color laces though

can someone help me find some multicolor laces that are just red/white/blue ? round hiking laces. thanks

You have any luck finding a site with extra laces? I might scoop the tan pair and wouldn't mind a few options.

I had a JP site bookmarked that stocked Danners and extra laces in diff colors, not sure if the length would match up but I'll try to dig it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...