Dior Homme Pre-Sale (Get Sale Items before the Sale Officially Starts!)

TheGrapist

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, something must be wrong somewhere. They should be sponsored in new togs by DH in their concerts, MTVs and award shows and not going round the whole continental USA searching for cheap DH bargains like us.

Well truth be told, if they wanted to, they could've bought off the entire store the first week of the new season. Waiting until the first day of the sale means that everyone else had time to get what they wanted. Stipe only got like 3 or 4 items.

REM bought about $30k worth of shit total, and I just wanted a pair of sharp notations...

In the past, didnt REM have this everyman image dressing in clothes Joe Blow might wear, and not designer togs. I can imagine Eagles to Clapton to Timerberlake dressing in designer togs but them?

Anyway, funny to see these people going to sales. Whats next? Paris Hilton lining up at Sacs Christmas sales paying for her stuff?

A size 27 in black

I've sent you a pm

:)

Tried to get them (I figured someone would ask for that size), but they were sold out already. Sorry :(

Double Wrap Belt on sale? How much is it including everything?

Thanks!!

It's not on sale, I'm afraid. It's in the low $400's shipped

just checked them out on LVR not really what im looking for.

thanks tho

are the glacier denim on sale?

Glacier denim in Khaki is the only one on sale.

Should we have gotten pm's if we asked for any sale items?

Thanks again, man

=]

- Ben

No. You'll get an e-mail with delivery confirmation or an e-mail anywhere between today and Monday (yes, that's a week, but I have a shit load to ship and i have to leave tomorrow for thanksgiving, so i'm going to try to get everything out today and tomorrow, but it might have to wait until Monday).