Black Friday

fg0d

plz snitch, will +rep

college campus..its a dealer pricing. cant divulge too much info on the intranets.

can you get deals on nikons too?

canon only.

page doesnt exist. ive seen xsi kits go for 620.

I'm working at Bestbuy and they're already gearing up for Black Friday. I'm not sure if it's a regional or national deal but they are loading up with a bunch of shitty Acer's. I'm talking about 1gb with 120gb hard drives for what I can only assume to be $200 or so.

Will report back when I see the ad's but from what I heard it's inhouse brands and shitty products they don't care about. My manager told me last year the store did 1 million in sales and $16,000 in profit.

and i've got a 12 hour shift that day, FUCK

I'm working at Bestbuy and they're already gearing up for Black Friday. I'm not sure if it's a regional or national deal but they are loading up with a bunch of shitty Acer's. I'm talking about 1gb with 120gb hard drives for what I can only assume to be $200 or so.

Will report back when I see the ad's but from what I heard it's inhouse brands and shitty products they don't care about. My manager told me last year the store did 1 million in sales and $16,000 in profit.

and i've got a 12 hour shift that day, FUCK

yo slide me a laptop out from the back. i spot u 50 and maybe some raw jawns

Bestbuy's BF ad has been posted.

There's nothing worth buying.

Maybe DVD box sets of TV shows e.g. simpsons

didn't know the ad was already posted. bunch of shitty stuff i assume.

on another note, we've got a bunch of laptops at our store so we stack'em in the front with those alarm sensor's on em in a cage that's not locked. So yesterday these 2 guys walked right out the door with 3 laptops in there hand. Apparently, all you have to do is take off the alarm and have a guy distract the door man.

fuck it, BB is shitty compared to Fry's anyways