Black Friday

fg0d

• 11 months later...
i heard the gilroy outlets (norcal) open at midnight. i might see what that's all about

I would avoid this, my parents went last year. We're located in san jose and it took them 3 hours to get there because of traffic. They left at 10 and once they got there, they couldn't find parking at all.

^

Thanks for headsup. I'm in SJ and was contemplating going down there... but yeah.

Lines = fail

Don't worry, just looking out for you guys so you guys don't spend 3 hours in traffic and another 3 hours looking for parking. The gilroy outlet is only cool if you live in gilroy and are in walking distance of the outlets. Other then that the lines, the traffic, and the parking, its horrible.

I need to figure out some decent places/items to buy and resell for some december cash

I would avoid this, my parents went last year. We're located in san jose and it took them 3 hours to get there because of traffic. They left at 10 and once they got there, they couldn't find parking at all.

nyeah i ended up going last year (was a post from last year) and it was quite the experience. it was fucking freezing though. as long as you get there at 10.30~11ish to find parking, it'll be fine. the only thing you have to know is do not try on clothes and have someone wait in the cashier line for you. uhhh and honestly, you'll probably end up buying shit because you feel the need to make up for lost time waiting. might as well fight fools and stand in line for something worth it. i want a tv :(