Jean Sale! (J Brand, Nudie, Cheap Monday)

timber

do the cheap mondays REALLY fit like a size 25?! they look soooo nice.

i wear a size 28 (but i could go down to 27, MAYBE 26 if i wanted a tight fit) in the nudies (the long johns).

do you think i could fit into the j brand jeans? i'm really interested, just unsure about the sizes

The cheap mondays are a really hard fit. Honestly - I'd hate to say, 'oh, go for it,' and then they show up and they're too tight. I had my sister try them on, and they were too tight for her - although, she could put them on, and they could probably stretch. She's a 26 waist/34 hips measurements, I think. They also fit with a fairly higher waist, so that probably adds to it. Ah, such a nice jean though.

The bootcut blue j-brands are the most likely to fit a 28. I can get you some measurements, if you want. I generally take 26s in jeans -- which varies, but J Brand definitely fits one size bigger then your average jean. That pair is incredibly stretchy, and basically went out two sizes.

The silver foxes are very low-rise, so they might work out. I also have a basic pair of grey J-Brands I'm going to put up there soon. They're a 26 too, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...