High Waisted Trousers

holeinthewall

Just get a pair of Italian market dress trousers made by Borrelli, Eredi Pisano, et al. They are all slim, tapered and the rise is high enough. When you're looking at Italian brands, make sure you're buying European market products, not the U.S. version (which is a different cut). What size you looking for? I've got some in size 30 (EUR 46) that I'm looking to unload (legs a little too slim for me).

• 9 months later...

Thread subscribed. Amadoriv had a great pair of katharine hamnett (dunno if they were girl pants or not but looked good) ones in a fit the other day. Looked dope as shit. I am also interested in high waisted trousers. Aitor Throup for topman look nice but impossible to find. Yohji Yamamoto and CDG H+ are options albeit expensive ones. Dries, yves saint laurent, and others put out a bunch of trousers each season. I think i remember seeing some higher (although not really fashion statement high) trousers in one of the past few seasons. Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

Btw- April 77 costellos are not high rise to answer the question from a year ago. They're not low rise or anything. My size 50s (fit like a slim 32) have a 10.25" front rise, with a longer than jeans rear rise.