-*WHO*- is Gay/Bisexual on this Forum? Come Out Come Out!

CaliStyle

and with so many guys talking about the finer points of jeans and denim and how they fit and look, we would have a higher gay population here than society at large.

are you saying that you consider gay men to be inherently more stylish than straight men?

just curious

Guest supernoob

ay gimme...there r ppl liyk u n dat other guy but majority of gay ppl r lyk majority of most ppl...thoughtlessly dresed. aint tryin 2 b no homophobe. frute doesnt mene dress good aint tru most of time...dey just norml niggaz frm wat i c who lyk dikk

Gay denim addict. I am really surprised there aren't more gay guys on here. I mean it seems like most of the posters are guys and with so many guys talking about the finer points of jeans and denim and how they fit and look, we would have a higher gay population here than society at large.

this is true... he tried to get me to send him pics... it was cool when he said"can i get one of you in that leater jacket and your samurais"... but when it was my AA briefs and a golf visor i got kinda creeped out.