WARNING - user Stachy_007 / Patrick Blanc

mike lowrey

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep things out in the open so it doesn't look like I'm trying to steal any identities, I've just sent out a PM to shinchrono, andrewexd, moy, tofu, and tomenugen

As you may or may not have noticed, the user Stachy_007, or Patrick Blanc has in essence taken money from several users with no apparent intent of sending out items or issuing refunds.

I am contacting you as well as four other users on behalf of those who are at loss as a result of Patrick's actions. What we're looking to get out of sending these messages is any personal information you may have about Patrick. This includes email addresses, street addresses, phone numbers, user names, and any other information that may help us eventually recover our money.

We realize that in the past he has conducted good business and even has 100% eBay feedback, but it is obvious that he does indeed currently have internet access and is choosing not to honour his agreements of sending out items.

We are looking to get local police involved in the investigation and any information will be extremely helpful to us.

Thank you for your time and understanding

best regards,

Thomas

If you're too lazy to read, essentially if you have access to any information that may be helpful to us, don't hesitate to post!

Also if you were one of those at loss, it may be helpful to post how much money you no longer have as a result of Patrick

Patrick Blanc also robbed me of the money that I paid him for a pair of Dior Homme shoes. Long story short: I paid for the item he advertised here, he gave me the runaround for a couple of weeks (too busy, post office closed, shipped but returned because box was no good, tried to refund but Paypal wouldn't work), then cut off communication. I filed a Paypal dispute, which was ruled in my favor, but was not able to recover any money because his account was empty.

I would also be very appreciative if any of his former buyers could relate some information about how to find him. I have all documentation from Paypal if anyone would like assurance that this is legit.

Feel free to PM either me or metaabuse if you have anything that might be helpful.

Thanks

• 2 years later...