my bloody valentine reunite

poly800rock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe how much stronger a band they are now than they were then.

Their new gear sounds powerful and majestic, and broadcasts their songs perfectly, unlike back in the day when it seemed that they were fighting the PA.

they brought their own soundboard to atp and their tech specs book was inches thick.

i was surprised at how professional they were, the slickest indie reunion gig i've seen by a country mile

i guess if brian wilson can finish smile, anything's possible eh?

Meh I'd love to have seen Jimmy and Suzanne play rather then that sub kcrw chick we had open in LA. Seriously what was that all about? Spectrum opened but my friend wanted to get their late so I missed their peformance. Good show nonetheless, can't believe I have been waiting 16 years to see them play. Was nice to finally experience "The Holocaust" live but it went on for about five minutes too long. Too bad Belinda's vocals got lost in the mix and the cavernous auditorium.

• 5 months later...

damn, no dates near me...

OK, folks. You have approximately five weeks to listen to nothing but quiet, calm, soothing music before your ears get blasted by My Bloody Valentine once again. The shoegaze godfathers and godmothers will return to the United States in late April for a round of dates surrounding their Coachella appearance. And they're hitting cities they didn't play the last time around, spreading the love to Austin, Dallas, Denver, and Seattle. Then, they'll play the Primavera Sound Festival in Spain in late May.

My Bloody Valentine dates:

04-18 Indio, CA - Coachella

04-21 Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall

04-22 Dallas, TX - The Palladium

04-24 Denver, CO - The Fillmore Auditorium

04-27 Seattle, WA - WaMu Theater at Qwest Field

05-28 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound Festival

05-29 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound Festival

http://pitchfork.com/news/34818-my-bloody-valentine-announce-us-tour/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...