Official Warehouse 660 Salaryman Contest Thread

mizanation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e2wCgLzX4Y

...it was only a matter of time before someone posted it...

The denim tie does sound like a nifty idea, but I don't want to have to deal with people who are cheating (i.e. get to wear their jeans all day but end up having shitty wear... I don't know how that would really be possible, but humor me)

Let's see what Warehouse says about it.

but, really, how do we judge this?

maybe every salaryman can write an essay about how he/she loves his/her job and how it is a privilege to wear denim for only a couple hours a day.

or, we can have a meeting via conference call and discuss this over a powerpoint. can someone send an invite through lotus notes???

Chicken - translation ? What's the busy business man singing ..plus - is that a commercial for some sort of Red Bull energy drink ?

Priceless...

exactly beats. it was a commercial for an energy drink "regain" from many moons ago. the song is about japanese businessmen, who have to struggle to make it through every day. regain helps them to do so.

here's the whole song:

Taqrb0fYV0Q

I'm a pencil-necked engineer! The only wear I get is on my ass, and I live, breathe and die for the company.

But if this competition is for those who solely wear jeans in the off hours, then yes, I do not qualify.

being a salaryman is not just being a pencil-necked engineer or a geek, although many of us are.

it's taking your commitment to your company to a whole 'nother level.

ask yourself this. have you ever been anally penetrated for the sake of "company morale?"

have you ever dialed into a weekend conference call meeting during coitus?

have you ever eaten your boss's shit with a smile on your face?

i think you need to question your loyalty to your company, joe.

No salaryman job would allow you to do this. You either quit or keep working. Pick one.

yeah. there's a "leave of absence policy" in the corporate handbook stating that i could theoretically take a leave of absence... but my boss hasn't approved it yet. the smart money says i get denied.

yeah, i'd like to see how that would go down at a real company.

snugglepony: "umm, boss, i'd like to take two months off."

boss: "snugglepony, what? why?"

snugglepony: "for, um, a trip."

boss: "huh? you mean a corporate off-site in new delhi to train the off-shore build team?"

snugglepony: "umm, no for a motorcycle trip."

boss: "you have a motorcycle? that's against company policy!"

snugglepony: "but, but, i have vacation days saved up!..."

boss: "shut the fuck up snugglepony! now hand me the crisco. you know what time it is."

snugglepony (*sniffling*): "yes, boss. you are right. (*unzips pants, bends over copier*)"

boss: "LONG LIVE THE COMPANY!!!! HYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

I think the or school was because of something I said in the original thread. It just hit me that I'm done with high school in may and this summer I'm hoping to wear these jeans every day, so that would kind of be cheating.

Good luck to all of you. It's because of the Salarymen that other people even have jobs they can wear jeans to.

It's because of the Salarymen that other people even have jobs they can wear jeans to.

I would think it's mostly the other way around... construction workers, custodians, and tons other service people get to wear jeans and without them, we'd have no buildings to work, no food to eat, etc...

I was being some what sarcastic, like "go salarymen, salarymen4life"

fail

Get the fuck outta here...you come in this thread and you're not even finished with high school? Someone take this kid out back and beat him PC Load Letter style. Make sure you turn on ghetto boys while you do it.

Get the fuck outta here...you come in this thread and you're not even finished with high school? Someone take this kid out back and beat him PC Load Letter style. Make sure you turn on ghetto boys while you do it.

petey, your post made absolutely no sense, but i like that chutzpah!!!!! you're gonna make upper middle-management in no time with that winning attitude!!!!

petey, your post made absolutely no sense, but i like that chutzpah!!!!! you're gonna make upper middle-management in no time with that winning attitude!!!!

Yeaaaaaah, I'm gonna have to ask you to watch Office Space this weekend.

doesn't resemble my job one bit, but seriously you should watch it.