Official Warehouse 660 Salaryman Contest Thread

mizanation

i'm a sarariman, but i'm going to take a 2mo. leave of absence next summer/fall for a long-ass motorcycle trip...

can i still play?

No salaryman job would allow you to do this. You either quit or keep working. Pick one.

they're letting me go. i leave in a week.

jeans look good but not great now - hopefully some dust, bugs, motor oil and sweat will help 'em out.

pics from the road if i think of it...

^ sorry to hear about that man... but I'd be lying if I hadn't had some dark fantasy of being let go from my job to go frolic in my jeans in peace...

as promised the sweet fadezzz, x-posted from the main contest thread:

Weekend Warrior reporting in... pics from my recent vacation. The color representation is pretty poor, but I thought it might be fun to show them on the beach. They're more worn in in real life.

Washes: only an initial hotsoak followed by a hot wash

Wear time: probably 3 months by now (I'd hope!)

Ownership time: since October 2007...

img0383uh5.jpg

img0384ar4.jpg

and one on the way to the beach:

img0328fc3.jpg

^ sorry to hear about that man... but I'd be lying if I hadn't had some dark fantasy of being let go from my job to go frolic in my jeans in peace...

oh! yeah, they're not "letting me go" as in firing me with euphemisms -- they're literally letting me take an approved leave of absence, which is fucking awesome. best of both worlds... salaryman ftw.