tightest ass jeans i can find

BOORADLEY

hey guys I am looking for a super tight tapered pair of jeans (pretty close to skin tight)

i have a pair of nudie slim jims and those arent tight enough for my liking.

anyways i ordered a pair of APC tight dry and thye havent arrived in the mail yet but i am wondering what else i should try incase they arent tight enough. ( i assume they are APC's tightest fit)

im thinking julian red hobokens or nudie super slim kims.

how tight are the apc tights compared to the others?? and which is the tightest of the three brands i listed? thanks for trying to make sense of my questions!

appreciate it

deathmullet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

You seen the new nudie Thin Finn? They're really tight at the bottom like Kim but more like Jim at the top.

--- Original message by tommib on Aug 17, 2005 01:11 AM

yeah im the one who showed mynudies.com about that fit. I know the Nudie Dist.

so can anyone answer my question about the APC tights? and is what is ACNE's tightest fit.

Yeah, I've got a Helmut Lang women's jeans in the Contour fit, very similar to the APC tight. Also between the APC men's Tight and women's Tight, the cut is almost the same except that the women's has a lower rise plus a shorter seam (32-33"). This is good if you don't wan't your jeans hemmed.

No, their new collection didn't carry any of the SLIM jeans, that is from the basic collection. (SS06)

FW0506 didn't neither, as all the jeans have a inseam of probably 37-38" and making them only wearable either when cuffed 2-3 inches or worn with the beautiful boots from the same collection.

You will only find what you are looking for in the basic collection and those lengths are still pretty long. Depends on your height and leg-length.

dress badly on purpose.

Did you get the Diors or APCs?

As for the slim kims they're awesome man. I've had mine for about a month or 2 now. Denim is softer than that of the APC or even other dry Nudies for that matter. Has stretch to it since they also have some elastin in them, around 2% I think. Pretty tight at first but they stretch out after some wear.