Dear Jeremy Scott:

monochrome

som website is doing perfect knock-offs of them for 25 dollars each and available in 5 different colors.

dudes must be making a million bucks out of this stupidity.

http://www.shuttershadesonline.com/

hahahahahhahaah they claim they came up with the design.

"Inspired by a world renowned superstar and fashion trendsetter, Shutter Shades bridge the gap between styles of the past, present, and future. Unique in design and function, these unforgettable sunglasses are currently in high demand, and these authentic, high quality shades can be bought exclusively from shuttershadesonline. Don't be fooled by imitiators! Get yours today in any of 6 colors! shuttershadesebayred_06.jpg You'll see lots of others selling "Stronger" shades, promotional handouts (which are free), and even other renditions at incredible prices. In some cases, you can find our shades for sale on eBay...but only ShutterShadesOnline ships you quality, authentic Shutter Shades with the trademark logo on the earpiece, sized for comfort and style, and promotional discounts on our future limited edition designs at the incredible price of $24.99. How can you lose with free shipping on 3 or more pairs?

Trademark in design...why look anywhere else?"

http://www.myspace.com/shuttershades

this shit is so hilarious it hurts. It's like someone decided to prank society by releasing absolutely retarded sunglasses and to hype that shit up so that we could weed out who needs to be sterilized.

I had a pair of these up for sale a few months ago on ebay (I also posted them on supermarket) They eventually sold for about $120. Mine were the originals back from the 80 (my mom bought them). I saw some go for $350 the week before, but then ebay got flooded with deadstock and prices dropped fast.

now, those glasses really really look like shit on everyone in those pics, but in defense of the style, my buddy got some vintage french volpinis and girls at bars lose their minds when he walks in wearing them.

are you sure they hadnt already misplaced them?

largepeachadslick.jpg