Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Unsolved Mysteries Sufu Edition

cast.jpg

Why does Milspex wear Supreme when supreme obviously has a left leaning political tilt?

Did Jmastsu and Robi meet before or after Sufu

How come all the Singaporeans so well off?

Did rirawin clone himself somehow so he could date himself?

Will we ever see WeStside in a suit?

Did Jmastsu and Robi meet before or after Sufu

i thnk robi and jmats work together.

How come all the Singaporeans so well off?

singaporeans are well off because of family money passed down from each family. when singaporean couple marries, each family offers goods such as money,funishings and most of the time comes complete with a house built for the happy couple.

Did rirawin clone himself somehow so he could date himself?

the question is which one is the real rirawin?

The real question is if you have sex with your clone, is it incest and/or gay and/or masturbation?

where do begs live and what do he really look like?

what do hap and bizzy do when they not takin pics?

still and uparmoured got money, old money, new money?

The real question is if you have sex with your clone, is it incest and/or gay and/or masturbation?

this made me spit out my tea.

thanks doug. lets have food over this topic soon.

i know hes not. ive met OMC in NYC... and recieved a package from begs with a swedish postmark. i think it was swedish... some northern european country.

stop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitchingstop snitching

snitch-748911.jpg

im more interested in sufu members generally....what people do and what they have done - be it their work, family, daily life, travels, experiences, the bigger things, but also those things that may seen banal.

i know we've had several 'what do you for a living' type threads, but obviously only a few people post in them.

also....id like to know how much traffic this site generates, and how it goes financially....whether chad/wayne make a lot or little money from it.

and related to that, just how important superfuture is seen to be by industry figures - sales reps, stylists, trend forecasters, PR and advertising folk, designers etc etc.

i know hes not. ive met OMC in NYC... and recieved a package from begs with a swedish postmark. i think it was swedish... some northern european country.

i have a feeling begs is ddml or red.

Guest DUM

Between Carl and kixslf, who's the bottom? Who made the first move?

Do sidneylo and westside even exist or is ordo working on super epic lulz?

Has Ichigo ever seen real-live asian muff? touched? caressed? nuzzled? penetrated?

Is insomaniac really that premium or does she just rip at the crotch after a little wear?

Am i the only one who thinks Begs is OMC's alternate internet persona?

google begs, theres some interesting shit....i listened to a noise/musique concrète style composition he did, found the link somewhere or other. id be interested to know what begs does. whatever the case, he/she (im assuming he....) is obviously a very talented and creative person

Also, are there any celebs on sufu, lurking or registered? I've always wondered, i know lupe said in a few interviews he lurked hypebest.

Oh, waistcyde and sidney ro dont count

google begs, theres some interesting shit....i listened to a noise/musique concrète style composition he did, found the link somewhere or other. id be interested to know what begs does. whatever the case, he/she (im assuming he....) is obviously a very talented and creative person

the mysterious'ness is all the appeal

also....id like to know how much traffic this site generates, and how it goes financially....whether chad/wayne make a lot or little money from it.

and related to that, just how important superfuture is seen to be by industry figures - sales reps, stylists, trend forecasters, PR and advertising folk, designers etc etc.

chad doesnt work for sufu for the longest time.

anyone divulging financial information gets shot. stop snitchin.

everyone loves us. i got a girl to want to sleep with me when i told her i worked for SF.

everyone loves us. i got a girl to want to sleep with me when i told her i worked for SF.

word? was she over 17?

Guest DUM

lupe used to actually post on OG hypebeast v.1 forums.

I hope there are lurkers. How cool would it be to walk around and have a celeb stop you and be like OH SHIT THATS DUM.

Oh, my gawd! Like, I thought we all agreed that, like, celebrities were totally gross.

Guest DUM

Is Anny hot?

seraphim and tg are cool but if Analog is a girl, she wins.

word? was she over 17?

yeah, unfortunately.

Is Anny hot? seraphim and tg are cool but if Analog is a girl, she wins.
As an Analog device, I am compatible with both male and female interfaces. No adaptor required.

Guest DUM
As an Analog device, I am compatible with both male and female sockets. No adaptor required.

OMG TOTALLY FUCKlNG SIGGED.